Hot Water Extraction Carpet Cleaning: The Best Way to Clean Your Carpets
Carpet cleaning is an important part of home maintenance, and there are many different ways to clean carpets. One popular method is hot water extraction carpet cleaning, which uses hot water and a special cleaning solution to remove dirt, dust and other debris from your carpets. This method is effective and safe for most carpets, and it can leave your carpets looking and smelling fresh and new.
Carpet cleaning is an important part of home maintenance, but not every homeowner has the time or resources necessary for deep carpet-cleaning on a regular basis. Fortunately for you, there are plenty of options out there that will make your life easier without costing too much. One of these options is hot water extraction, which uses hot water and a special cleaning solution to remove dirt, dust and other debris from your carpets. This method is effective and safe for most carpets, and it can leave your carpets looking and smelling fresh and new.
Hot water extraction is a process which uses hot water and steam to clean carpets or rugs. The method works by forcing the soiled water, whether dirt, wax or oil, out of your carpet so that it can be sucked up into the machine.
Hot water extraction has long been the preferred choice for cleaning carpets in homes and commercial buildings because it can reach deep into carpet fibers, removing soil and other contaminants. There are a number of great features to this process – if you have carpets in your home you need to try it!
A common myth about hot water extraction is that it dries out carpets or rugs. This is not true – the high temperatures used actually help the carpets and rugs to dry out faster than alternative methods.
To use hot water extraction, just follow these easy steps:
- Clean the area of furniture you plan to move if necessary. Remove any loose items such as toys, books or accessories from the surrounding areas, and put them someplace safe until your cleaning is complete.
- Ensure that the water supply is turned off, then turn on your vacuum cleaner and use it to clean any loose dirt or debris from the surface of the carpets or rugs.
- If you have a wet/dry vacuum, connect it to a garden hose and begin to extract as much of the water from the carpet as possible.
- Once this is complete, add hot tap water and a special cleaning solution to your extraction unit and turn it on low power until the carpet is thoroughly soaked.
- Use the upholstery nozzle to remove any remaining water or residue from the carpet fibers, and wait until the carpet is completely dry to resume normal use of your carpets or rugs.
Hot water extraction is one of many types of carpet cleaning services available, but it’s also one of the best ways to get carpets looking and smelling fresh and clean. Not sure whether this method is right for your carpets? Give it a try and see the difference!